Dr. Zahi Damuni
Expert Lectures founder Dr. Zahi Damuni is a world-class scholar and renowned biochemist, with over 30 years of teaching experience as a professor, lecturer, researcher and educator. In addition to biochemistry, Dr. Damuni teaches physiology, metabolism, molecular biology, and nutrition. He is founder of GloboZymes, an innovative, US-based signal transduction biomedical supplier since 2001. Dr. Damuni is the Interim Director of our programs at Expert Lectures.
- B.Sc. and Ph.D. in Biochemistry, University of Dundee in Scotland.
- Postdoctoral research, University of Texas in Austin
- Assistant Professor, University of South Carolina
- Associate Professor, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Professor of Biochemistry and Physiology and Director of Physiology, St. James School of Medicine in Anguilla, Caribbean
- Professor of Biochemistry and Director of Metabolism and Nutrition, Saba University School of Medicine, Caribbean
- Published numerous articles in top peer-reviewed scientific journals, several book chapters and reviews
- Read testimonials written by Dr. Damuni’s former students