Dr. Jai Parkash
Dr. Parkash is a professor of Biomedical Science at Keiser University, FL, with a passion for both Molecular and Academic Medicine and over 20 years of experience in teaching and research in medical schools, university hospitals, and state-of-the-art laboratories in the US and internationally. Dr. Parkash will be teaching Medical Biochemistry for Expert Lectures.
- B.Sc. in Chemistry, University of Delhi, India
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences (Biology), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences (Biology), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
- Postdoctoral Research in Molecular Medicine, Harvard University, Boston, MA
- Extensive experience teaching courses in Biochemistry, Physiology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Human Anatomy and Physiology, General and Advanced Biology, Environmental & Occupational Health, and Public Health.
- Extensive experience in managing and conducting basic, translational, and clinical research programs in diabetes and breast cancer.
- Published more than 30 research publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals.